On March 27, Research Products Development Company (RPDC) and Avascent signed a Memorandum of Understanding at the Saudi-US CEO Forum held in New York in support of current activities of technology commercialization and localization of initiatives.
Avascaent will support RPDC to:
- Manage the Kingdom’s Intellectual Property within key research and development centers of gravity within the Kingdom;
- Assess growth opportunities both domestically and abroad for home-grown technology;
- Identify suitable business models and outside partnerships to accelerate technology commercialization;
- Develop strategies to target critical industries and businesses for government investment; and
- Train and create sustainable and meaningful jobs for local Saudi talent.